- Types Of Speech
- You can use manipur as a noun in a sentence.
- About Manipur
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, i, m, n, p, r, and u, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Manipur starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, ma, man, mani, manip, and the ending characters are r, ur, pur, ipur, nipur, ..
- State in northeastern India
- Is manipur a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Manipur in Pig Latin is said as "anipurmay or anipurmway".
- m | a | n | i | p | u | r
- ma | an | ni | ip | pu | ur
- man | ani | nip | ipu | pur
- mani | anip | nipu | ipur
- Word Gram
|Manipur||state in northeastern India|
View English words with the unique letters used in manipur. Words With The Letters Aimnpru
|Province||the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation|
"his state is in the deep south"
|State||the way something is with respect to its main attributes|
"the current state of knowledge"
"his state of health"
"in a weak financial state"
|India||a republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia;|
second most populous country in the world;
achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Manipur (7 letters)||11||15||aimnpru|
Manipur Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters