- Types Of Speech
- You can use marching as a noun in a sentence.
- About Marching
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, c, g, h, i, m, n, and r, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ch. Marching starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, ma, mar, marc, march, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, hing, ching, ..
- The act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind); "it was a long march"; "we heard the sound of marching"
- Pig Latin
- Marching in Pig Latin is said as "archingmay or archingmway".
- m | a | r | c | h | i | n | g
- ma | ar | rc | ch | hi | in | ng
- mar | arc | rch | chi | hin | ing
- marc | arch | rchi | chin | hing
- Word Gram
|Amble||a leisurely walk (usually in some public place)|
"the hospital encouraged early ambulation"
|Astonishing||so surprisingly impressive as to stun or overwhelm|
"such an enormous response was astonishing"
"an astounding achievement"
"the amount of money required was staggering"
"suffered a staggering defeat"
"the figure inside the boucle dress was stupefying
|Astounding||bewildering or striking dumb with wonder|
|Foothold||an initial accomplishment that opens the way for further developments|
"the town became a beachhead in the campaign to ban smoking outdoors"
"they are presently attempting to gain a foothold in the Russian market"
|Footing||a place providing support for the foot in standing or climbing|
|Footwork||skillful maneuvering or dealing|
"she needs some fancy footwork to cover all those lies"
|Going On Foot|
View all cognitive synonyms for Marching
|Marching||the act of marching|
walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind)
"it was a long march"
"we heard the sound of marching"
|Charming||possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers|
"magic signs that protect against adverse influence"
"a magical spell"
"''tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare
View English words with the unique letters used in marching. Words With The Letters Acghimnr
|Demonstrate||establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment|
"The experiment demonstrated the instability of the compound"
"The mathematician showed the validity of the conjecture"
|March||a steady advance|
"the march of science"
"the march of time"
|Process||a particular course of action intended to achieve a result|
"the procedure of obtaining a driver''s license"
"it was a process of trial and error"
|Walk||use one''s feet to advance|
advance by steps
"Walk, don''t run!"
"We walked instead of driving"
"She walks with a slight limp"
"The patient cannot walk yet"
"Walk over to the cabinet"
|Walking||the act of traveling by foot|
"walking is a healthy form of exercise"
|Countermarch||(military) a march in the reverse direction or back along the same route|
|Lockstep||a manner of marching in file in which each person''s leg moves with and behind the corresponding leg of the person ahead;|
"the prisoner''s ankles were so chained together that they could only march in lockstep"
|Promenade||a leisurely walk (usually in some public place)|
|Routemarch||a long training march for troops|
Marching Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters