- Types Of Speech
- You can use marshall as a noun in a sentence.
- About Marshall
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, h, l, m, r, and s, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters sh. Marshall starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, ma, mar, mars, marsh, and the ending characters are l, ll, all, hall, shall, . Marshall is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
- Compound Words
- A compound word, marshall has more than one word within it. There's 6 words which are mar, shall, mars, hall, marsh, and all.
- Pig Latin
- Marshall in Pig Latin is said as "arshallmay or arshallmway".
- m | a | r | s | h | a | l | l
- ma | ar | rs | sh | ha | al | ll
- mar | ars | rsh | sha | hal | all
- mars | arsh | rsha | shal | hall
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law
- (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
- United States jurist;
as chief justice of the Supreme Court he established the principles of United States constitutional law (1755-1835)
- United States general and statesman who as Secretary of State organized the European Recovery Program (1880-1959)
- United States actor (1914-1998)
|Abbot Of Unreason|
|Abduce||advance evidence for|
|Accompaniment||the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them|
|Accumulate||collect or gather|
"Journals are accumulating in my office"
"The work keeps piling up"
|Adduce||advance evidence for|
|Adjust||adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions|
"We must adjust to the bad economic situation"
|Adjutant||large Indian stork with a military gait|
|Administer||give or apply (medications)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Marshall
|Marshall||a law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law|
View English words with the unique letters used in marshall. Words With The Letters Ahlmrs
|Lawman||an officer of the law|
|Hickock||frontier marshal whose adventures have become legendary (1837-1876)|
|James Butler Hickock|
|Wild Bill Hickock|
Marshall Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters