- Types Of Speech
- You can use marshmallow as a noun in a sentence.
- About Marshmallow
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, h, l, m, o, r, s, and w, 8 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter m. Marshmallow starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, ma, mar, mars, marsh, and the ending characters are w, ow, low, llow, allow, . Marshmallow is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Spongy confection made of gelatin and sugar and corn syrup and dusted with powdered sugar
- Old English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, marshmallow has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are marsh, and mallow.
- Pig Latin
- Marshmallow in Pig Latin is said as "arshmallowmay or arshmallowmway".
- m | a | r | s | h | m | a | l | l | o | w
- ma | ar | rs | sh | hm | ma | al | ll | lo | ow
- mar | ars | rsh | shm | hma | mal | all | llo | low
- mars | arsh | rshm | shma | hmal | mall | allo | llow
- Word Gram
|Marshmallow||spongy confection made of gelatin and sugar and corn syrup and dusted with powdered sugar|
View English words with the unique letters used in marshmallow. Words With The Letters Ahlmorsw
|Candy||a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts|
Marshmallow Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With W