- Types Of Speech
- You can use master as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Master
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, e, m, r, s, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters st. Master starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, ma, mas, mast, maste, and the ending characters are r, er, ter, ster, aster, ..
- An original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Master is set as a grade four word that starts with m, ends with r, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is master a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Master in Pig Latin is said as "astermay or astermway".
- m | a | s | t | e | r
- ma | as | st | te | er
- mas | ast | ste | ter
- mast | aste | ster
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- key that secures entrance everywhere
- presiding officer of a school
- an artist of consummate skill;
"a master of the violin";
"one of the old masters"
- an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- directs the work of other
- someone who holds a master's degree from academic institution
- an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
- a person who has general authority over others
- a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- Verb Examples
- have a firm understanding or knowledge of;
be on top of;
"Do you control these data?"
- be or become completely proficient or skilled in;
"She mastered Japanese in less than two years"
- get on top of;
deal with successfully;
"He overcame his shyness"
- have dominance or the power to defeat over;
"Her pain completely mastered her";
"The methods can master the problems"
|Abase||cause to feel shame|
hurt the pride of
"He humiliated his colleague by criticising him in front of the boss"
|Abecedarian||a 16th century sect of Anabaptists centered in Germany who had an absolute disdain for human knowledge|
|Abo||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Aborigine||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Above||appearing earlier in the same text|
"flaws in the above interpretation"
|Absorb||cause to become one with|
"The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
View all cognitive synonyms for Master
|Stream||the act of flowing or streaming|
|Master||an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made|
View English words with the unique letters used in master. Words With The Letters Aemrst
|Creation||(theology) God''s act of bringing the universe into existence|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Stream (6 letters)||8||9||master|
|Mastery (7 letters)||12 +4||12 +3||mastery|
|Steamer (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||steamer|
|Martes (6 letters)||8||9||master|
|Armrest (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||armrest|
|Streamer (8 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||streamer|
|Master (6 letters)||8||9||master|
|Mattress (8 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||mattress|
|Seamster (8 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||seamster|
|Teamster (8 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||aeemrstt|
|Masters (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||masters|
|Stammer (7 letters)||11 +3||13 +4||stammer|
|Smatter (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||aemrstt|
|Matters (7 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||aemrstt|
|Testamur (8 letters)||10 +2||12 +3||testamur|
|Stemware (8 letters)||13 +5||14 +5||stemware|
Master Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters