- Types Of Speech
- You can use masterpiece as a noun in a sentence.
- About Masterpiece
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, m, p, r, s, and t, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter r. Masterpiece starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, ma, mas, mast, maste, and the ending characters are e, ce, ece, iece, piece, ..
- An outstanding achievement
- Compound Words
- A compound word, masterpiece has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are master, and piece.
- School Grade
- Masterpiece is set as a sat word that starts with m, ends with e, 3 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Masterpiece in Pig Latin is said as "asterpiecemay or asterpiecemway".
- m | a | s | t | e | r | p | i | e | c | e
- ma | as | st | te | er | rp | pi | ie | ec | ce
- mas | ast | ste | ter | erp | rpi | pie | iec | ece
- mast | aste | ster | terp | erpi | rpie | piec | iece
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an outstanding achievement
- the most outstanding work of a creative artist or craftsman
|Animal||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
|Appendage||a part that is joined to something larger|
|Archetype||an original model on which something is patterned|
|Artefact||a man-made object taken as a whole|
|Artifact||a man-made object taken as a whole|
|Authorship||the act of initiating a new idea or theory or writing|
"the authorship of the theory is disputed"
|Beast||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
View all cognitive synonyms for Masterpiece
|Masterpiece||an outstanding achievement|
View English words with the unique letters used in masterpiece. Words With The Letters Aceimprst
Masterpiece Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With E