- Types Of Speech
- You can use mathematics as a noun in a sentence.
- About Mathematics
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, i, m, s, and t, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter m. Mathematics starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, ma, mat, math, mathe, and the ending characters are s, cs, ics, tics, atics, ..
- A science (or group of related sciences) dealing with the logic of quantity and shape and arrangement
- Compound Words
- A compound word, mathematics has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are mat, and hematics.
- School Grade
- Mathematics is set as a grade seven word that starts with m, ends with s, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Mathematics in Pig Latin is said as "athematicsmay or athematicsmway".
- m | a | t | h | e | m | a | t | i | c | s
- ma | at | th | he | em | ma | at | ti | ic | cs
- mat | ath | the | hem | ema | mat | ati | tic | ics
- math | athe | them | hema | emat | mati | atic | tics
- Word Gram
|Algebra||the mathematics of generalized arithmetical operations|
|Algorism||computation with Arabic figures|
|Algorithm||a precise rule (or set of rules) specifying how to solve some problem|
|Analysis||an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole|
|Arithmetic||the branch of pure mathematics dealing with the theory of numerical calculations|
View all cognitive synonyms for Mathematics
|Mathematics||a science (or group of related sciences) dealing with the logic of quantity and shape and arrangement|
View English words with the unique letters used in mathematics. Words With The Letters Acehimst
|Science||ability to produce solutions in some problem domain|
"the skill of a well-trained boxer"
"the sweet science of pugilism"
Mathematics Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With S