- Types Of Speech
- You can use mattress as a noun in a sentence.
- About Mattress
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, m, r, s, and t, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters tr. Mattress starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, ma, mat, matt, mattr, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ress, tress, . Mattress is also a double consonant (tt), and double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A large thick pad filled with resilient material and often incorporating coiled springs, used as a bed or part of a bed
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, mattress has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are mat, and tress.
- School Grade
- Mattress is set as a grade eight word that starts with m, ends with s, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Mattress in Pig Latin is said as "attressmay or attressmway".
- m | a | t | t | r | e | s | s
- ma | at | tt | tr | re | es | ss
- mat | att | ttr | tre | res | ess
- matt | attr | ttre | tres | ress
- Word Gram
|Mattress||a large thick pad filled with resilient material and often incorporating coiled springs, used as a bed or part of a bed|
View English words with the unique letters used in mattress. Words With The Letters Aemrst
|Pad||the foot or fleshy cushion-like underside of the toes of an animal|
|Featherbed||a mattress stuffed with feathers|
|Futon||mattress consisting of a pad of cotton batting that is used for sleeping on the floor or on a raised frame|
|Pallet||board that provides a flat surface on which artists mix paints and the range of colors used|
|Tick||any of two families of small parasitic arachnids with barbed proboscis;|
feed on blood of warm-blooded animals
|Bed||a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep;|
"he sat on the edge of the bed";
"the room had only a bed and chair"
Mattress Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters