- Types Of Speech
- You can use meanness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Meanness
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, m, n, and s, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters nn. Meanness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, me, mea, mean, meann, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, nness, . Meanness is also a double consonant (nn), and double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Extreme stinginess
- Compound Words
- A compound word, meanness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are mean, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Meanness in Pig Latin is said as "eannessmay or eannessmway".
- m | e | a | n | n | e | s | s
- me | ea | an | nn | ne | es | ss
- mea | ean | ann | nne | nes | ess
- mean | eann | anne | nnes | ness
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- extreme stinginess
- the quality of being deliberately mean
|Absolutism||the doctrine of an absolute being|
|Agriculture||the practice of cultivating the land or raising stock|
|Airiness||lightness in movement or manner|
|Asceticism||rigorous self-denial and active self-restraint|
|Atrociousness||the quality of being shockingly cruel and inhumane|
|Atrocity||an act of atrocious cruelty|
|Austerity||the trait of great self-denial (especially refraining from worldly pleasures)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Meanness
View English words with the unique letters used in meanness. Words With The Letters Aemns
|Stinginess||a lack of generosity|
a general unwillingness to part with money
Meanness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters