- Types Of Speech
- You can use mechanistic as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Mechanistic
- A 4 syllables article and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, i, m, n, s, and t, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter n. Mechanistic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, me, mec, mech, mecha, and the ending characters are c, ic, tic, stic, istic, ..
- Lacking thought or feeling
- Pig Latin
- Mechanistic in Pig Latin is said as "echanisticmay or echanisticmway".
- m | e | c | h | a | n | i | s | t | i | c
- me | ec | ch | ha | an | ni | is | st | ti | ic
- mec | ech | cha | han | ani | nis | ist | sti | tic
- mech | echa | chan | hani | anis | nist | isti | stic
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- lacking thought or feeling
- explained in terms of physical forces;
"a mechanistic universe"
- Article Examples
- of or relating to the philosophical theory of mechanism
|Accordant||being in agreement or harmony|
often followed by `with''
"a place perfectly accordant with man''s nature"-Thomas Hardy
|Alike||in a like manner|
"they walk alike"
|Animist||one who accepts the doctrine of animism|
|Animistic||of or pertaining to the doctrine of animism|
|Apartment||a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house|
|Atomistic||divided into separate and often disparate elements|
|Atomistical||divided into separate and often disparate elements|
|Automated||operated by automation|
"an automated stoker"
|Automatic||a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released|
View all cognitive synonyms for Mechanistic
|Mechanistic||lacking thought or feeling|
View English words with the unique letters used in mechanistic. Words With The Letters Acehimnst
not belonging to or produced by or appropriate to human beings;
"nonhuman primates such as chimpanzees"
Mechanistic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With C