- Types Of Speech
- You can use medium as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Medium
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters d, e, i, m, and u, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters di. Medium starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, me, med, medi, mediu, and the ending characters are m, um, ium, dium, edium, ..
- An occupation for which you are especially well suited; "in law he found his true metier"
- Is medium a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Medium in Pig Latin is said as "ediummay or ediummway".
- m | e | d | i | u | m
- me | ed | di | iu | um
- med | edi | diu | ium
- medi | ediu | dium
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an occupation for which you are especially well suited;
"in law he found his true metier"
- an intervening substance through which signals can travel as a means for communication
- a means or instrumentality for storing or communicating information
- transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public
- the surrounding environment;
"fish require an aqueous medium"
- someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead;
"he consulted several mediums"
- a state that is intermediate between extremes;
a middle position;
"a happy medium"
- an intervening substance through which something is achieved;
"the dissolving medium is called a solvent"
- (bacteriology) a nutrient substance (solid or liquid) that is used to cultivate micro-organisms
- (biology) a substance in which specimens are preserved or displayed
- a liquid with which pigment is mixed by a painter
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- (of meat) cooked until there is just a little pink meat inside
- around the middle of a scale of evaluation of physical measures;
"an orange of average size";
"a plane with intermediate range";
|Ability||the quality of being able to perform|
a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
|Accoucheuse||a woman skilled in aiding the delivery of babies|
|Actor||a theatrical performer|
|Adequate||(sometimes followed by `to'') meeting the requirements especially of a task|
"she had adequate training"
"her training was adequate"
"she was adequate to the job"
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Agent||the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the hapening denoted by the verb in the clause|
|Air||travel via aircraft|
"air travel involves too much waiting in airports"
"if you''ve time to spare go by air"
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
View all cognitive synonyms for Medium
|Medium||an occupation for which you are especially well suited|
"in law he found his true metier"
View English words with the unique letters used in medium. Words With The Letters Deimu
|Business||incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect|
"his business with the cane was hilarious"
|Job||a damaging piece of work|
"dry rot did the job of destroying the barn"
"the barber did a real job on my hair"
|Line||the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money|
"he''s not in my line of business"
|Line Of Work|
|Occupation||the act of occupying or taking possession of a building|
"occupation of a building without a certificate of occupancy is illegal"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Medium (6 letters)||11||14||mumied|
|Muddied (7 letters)||12 +1||14||muddied|
|Imbued (6 letters)||11||14||imbued|
|Audimed (7 letters)||11||13||audimed|
Medium Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters