- Types Of Speech
- You can use merchandising as a noun in a sentence.
- About Merchandising
- A 4 syllables noun and 13 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, g, h, i, m, n, r, and s, 9 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter n. Merchandising starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, me, mer, merc, merch, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, sing, ising, ..
- The exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money
- Pig Latin
- Merchandising in Pig Latin is said as "erchandisingmay or erchandisingmway".
- m | e | r | c | h | a | n | d | i | s | i | n | g
- me | er | rc | ch | ha | an | nd | di | is | si | in | ng
- mer | erc | rch | cha | han | and | ndi | dis | isi | sin | ing
- merc | erch | rcha | chan | hand | andi | ndis | disi | isin | sing
- Word Gram
|Accessory||a supplementary component that improves capability|
|Accouterment||clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing|
|Accoutrement||clothing that is worn or carried, but not part of your main clothing|
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Allurement||the act of enticing a person to do something wrong (as an offer of sex in return for money)|
|Armament||the act of equiping with weapons in preparation for war|
|Arming||the act of equiping with weapons in preparation for war|
|Barter||an equal exchange|
"we had no money so we had to live by barter"
|Blandishment||the act of urging by means of teasing or flattery|
View all cognitive synonyms for Merchandising
|Merchandising||the exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money|
View English words with the unique letters used in merchandising. Words With The Letters Acdeghimnrs
|Deal||the act of apportioning or distributing something|
"the captain was entrusted with the deal of provisions"
|Market||the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold|
"without competition there would be no market"
"they were driven from the marketplace"
|Merchandise||commodities offered for sale|
"good business depends on having good merchandise"
"that store offers a variety of products"
|Sell||the activity of persuading someone to buy|
"it was a hard sell"
|Trade||the skilled practice of a practical occupation|
"he learned his trade as an apprentice"
|Commerce||transactions (sales and purchases) having the objective of supplying commodities (goods and services)|
|Commercialism||transactions (sales and purchases) having the objective of supplying commodities (goods and services)|
|Mercantilism||transactions (sales and purchases) having the objective of supplying commodities (goods and services)|
|Bait And Switch|
|Bootlegging||the act of making of transporting alcoholic liquor for sale illegally;|
"the Prohibition amendment made bootlegging profitable"
|Capitalisation||the sale of capital stock|
|Capitalization||the sale of capital stock|
|Dumping||selling goods abroad at a price below that charged in the domestic market|
|Hawking||the act of selling goods for a living|
|Peddling||the act of selling goods for a living|
|Resale||the selling of something purchased|
View All Hyponyms For Merchandising
|Marketing||shopping at a market;|
"does the weekly marketing at the supermarket"
Merchandising Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With G