- Types Of Speech
- You can use metrology as a noun in a sentence.
- About Metrology
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, g, l, m, o, r, t, and y, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter o. Metrology starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, me, met, metr, metro, and the ending characters are y, gy, ogy, logy, ology, ..
- The scientific study of measurement
- Ancient Greek
- Compound Words
- A compound word, metrology has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are metro, and logy.
- Pig Latin
- Metrology in Pig Latin is said as "etrologymay or etrologymway".
- m | e | t | r | o | l | o | g | y
- me | et | tr | ro | ol | lo | og | gy
- met | etr | tro | rol | olo | log | ogy
- metr | etro | trol | rolo | olog | logy
- Word Gram
|Metrology||the scientific study of measurement|
View English words with the unique letters used in metrology. Words With The Letters Eglmorty
|Science||ability to produce solutions in some problem domain|
"the skill of a well-trained boxer"
"the sweet science of pugilism"
Metrology Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters