- Types Of Speech
- You can use microphone as a noun in a sentence.
- About Microphone
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, h, i, m, n, o, p, and r, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters op. Microphone starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, mi, mic, micr, micro, and the ending characters are e, ne, one, hone, phone, ..
- Device for converting sound waves into electrical energy
- Compound Words
- A compound word, microphone has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are micro, and phone.
- School Grade
- Microphone is set as a sat word that starts with m, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Microphone in Pig Latin is said as "icrophonemay or icrophonemway".
- m | i | c | r | o | p | h | o | n | e
- mi | ic | cr | ro | op | ph | ho | on | ne
- mic | icr | cro | rop | oph | pho | hon | one
- micr | icro | crop | roph | opho | phon | hone
- Word Gram
|Microphone||device for converting sound waves into electrical energy|
View English words with the unique letters used in microphone. Words With The Letters Cehimnopr
|Electro Acoustic Transducer|
|Bug||a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium);|
the term is not in technical use
Microphone Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters