- Types Of Speech
- You can use microscope as a noun in a sentence.
- About Microscope
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, i, m, o, p, r, and s, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters os. Microscope starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, mi, mic, micr, micro, and the ending characters are e, pe, ope, cope, scope, ..
- Magnifier of the image of small objects; "the invention of the microscope led to the discovery of the cell"
- New Latin
- Compound Words
- A compound word, microscope has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are micro, and scope.
- School Grade
- Microscope is set as a sat word that starts with m, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Microscope in Pig Latin is said as "icroscopemay or icroscopemway".
- m | i | c | r | o | s | c | o | p | e
- mi | ic | cr | ro | os | sc | co | op | pe
- mic | icr | cro | ros | osc | sco | cop | ope
- micr | icro | cros | rosc | osco | scop | cope
- Word Gram
|Microscope||magnifier of the image of small objects|
"the invention of the microscope led to the discovery of the cell"
View English words with the unique letters used in microscope. Words With The Letters Ceimoprs
|Magnifier||a scientific instrument that magnifies an image|
|Angioscope||a modified microscope used to study capillary vessels|
Microscope Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters