- Types Of Speech
- You can use millionaire as a noun in a sentence.
- About Millionaire
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, m, n, o, and r, 5 consonants, 6 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter o. Millionaire starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, mi, mil, mill, milli, and the ending characters are e, re, ire, aire, naire, . Millionaire is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A person whose material wealth is valued at more than a million dollars
- Compound Words
- A compound word, millionaire has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are million, and aire.
- Pig Latin
- Millionaire in Pig Latin is said as "illionairemay or illionairemway".
- m | i | l | l | i | o | n | a | i | r | e
- mi | il | ll | li | io | on | na | ai | ir | re
- mil | ill | lli | lio | ion | ona | nai | air | ire
- mill | illi | llio | lion | iona | onai | nair | aire
- Word Gram
|Arriviste||a person who has suddenly risen to a higher economic status but has not gained social acceptance of others in that class|
|Billionaire||a very rich person whose material wealth is valued at more than a billion dollars|
|Capitalist||a person who invests capital in a business (especially a large business)|
|Man Of Means|
|Man Of Substance|
|Man Of Wealth|
View all cognitive synonyms for Millionaire
|Millionaire||a person whose material wealth is valued at more than a million dollars|
View English words with the unique letters used in millionaire. Words With The Letters Aeilmnor
|Have||a person who possesses great material wealth|
Millionaire Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With E