- Types Of Speech
- You can use misappropriated as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Misappropriated
- A 6 syllables adjective satellite and 15 letters with the letters a, d, e, i, m, o, p, r, s, and t, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter o. Misappropriated starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, mi, mis, misa, misap, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, ated, iated, . Misappropriated is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Taken for your own use in violation of a trust; "the banker absconded with embezzled funds"
- Pig Latin
- Misappropriated in Pig Latin is said as "isappropriatedmay or isappropriatedmway".
- m | i | s | a | p | p | r | o | p | r | i | a | t | e | d
- mi | is | sa | ap | pp | pr | ro | op | pr | ri | ia | at | te | ed
- mis | isa | sap | app | ppr | pro | rop | opr | pri | ria | iat | ate | ted
- misa | isap | sapp | appr | ppro | prop | ropr | opri | pria | riat | iate | ated
- Word Gram
|Misappropriated||taken for your own use in violation of a trust|
"the banker absconded with embezzled funds"
View English words with the unique letters used in misappropriated. Words With The Letters Adeimoprst
|Illegal||prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules;|
"an illegal chess move"
Misappropriated Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With D