- Types Of Speech
- You can use miscegenate as a verb in a sentence.
- About Miscegenate
- A 4 syllables verb and 11 letters with the letters a, c, e, g, i, m, n, s, and t, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter g. Miscegenate starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, mi, mis, misc, misce, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, nate, enate, ..
- Marry or cohabit with a person of another race
- Pig Latin
- Miscegenate in Pig Latin is said as "iscegenatemay or iscegenatemway".
- m | i | s | c | e | g | e | n | a | t | e
- mi | is | sc | ce | eg | ge | en | na | at | te
- mis | isc | sce | ceg | ege | gen | ena | nat | ate
- misc | isce | sceg | cege | egen | gena | enat | nate
- Word Gram
|Adopt||take into one''s family|
"They adopted two children from Nicaragua"
|Be Made One|
|Checkmate||a chess move constituting an inescapable and indefensible attack on the opponent''s king|
|Conjoin||make contact or come together|
"The two roads join here"
|Couple||a pair who associate with one another|
"the engaged couple"
"an inseparable twosome"
|Cross||(genetics) the act of mixing different species or varieties of animals or plants and thus to produce hybrids|
|Crossbreed||an organism that is the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock|
especially offspring produced by breeding plants or animals of different varieties or breeds or species
"a mule is a cross between a horse and a donkey"
View all cognitive synonyms for Miscegenate
|Miscegenate||marry or cohabit with a person of another race|
View English words with the unique letters used in miscegenate. Words With The Letters Acegimnst
|Crossbreeding||reproduction by parents of different races (especially by white and non-white persons)|
|Interbreeding||reproduction by parents of different races (especially by white and non-white persons)|
|Miscegenation||reproduction by parents of different races (especially by white and non-white persons)|
|Cohabit||room or live together|
usually said of people who are not married and live together as a couple
Miscegenate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With E