- Types Of Speech
- You can use misconstruction as a noun in a sentence.
- About Misconstruction
- A 4 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters c, i, m, n, o, r, s, t, and u, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter t. Misconstruction starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, mi, mis, misc, misco, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ction, ..
- An ungrammatical constituent
- Pig Latin
- Misconstruction in Pig Latin is said as "isconstructionmay or isconstructionmway".
- m | i | s | c | o | n | s | t | r | u | c | t | i | o | n
- mi | is | sc | co | on | ns | st | tr | ru | uc | ct | ti | io | on
- mis | isc | sco | con | ons | nst | str | tru | ruc | uct | cti | tio | ion
- misc | isco | scon | cons | onst | nstr | stru | truc | ruct | ucti | ctio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an ungrammatical constituent
- a kind of misinterpretation resulting from putting a wrong construction on words or actions (often deliberately)
|Aberrance||a state or condition markedly different from the norm|
|Aberrancy||a state or condition markedly different from the norm|
|Aberration||an optical phenomenon resulting from the failure of a lens or mirror to produce a good image|
|Abuse||cruel or inhumane treatment|
|Abuse Of Terms|
|Antiphrasis||the use of a word in a sense opposite to its normal sense (especially in irony)|
|Aslant||having an oblique or slanted direction|
|Aslope||having an oblique or slanted direction|
|Barbarism||a brutal barbarous savage act|
|Barbarity||a brutal barbarous savage act|
View all cognitive synonyms for Misconstruction
|Construction||drawing a figure satisfying certain conditions as part of solving a problem or proving a theorem|
"the assignment was to make a construction that could be used in proving the Pythagorean theorem"
|Expression||the act of forcing something out by squeezing or pressing|
"the expression of juice from an orange"
|Misconstruction||an ungrammatical constituent|
View English words with the unique letters used in misconstruction. Words With The Letters Cimnorstu
|Constituent||an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up|
especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system
"spare components for cars"
"a component or constituent element of a system"
Misconstruction Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With N