- Types Of Speech
- You can use mistress as a noun in a sentence.
- About Mistress
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters e, i, m, r, s, and t, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters tr. Mistress starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, mi, mis, mist, mistr, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ress, tress, . Mistress is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A woman master who directs the work of others
- Middle English
- Pig Latin
- Mistress in Pig Latin is said as "istressmay or istressmway".
- m | i | s | t | r | e | s | s
- mi | is | st | tr | re | es | ss
- mis | ist | str | tre | res | ess
- mist | istr | stre | tres | ress
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a woman master who directs the work of others
- a woman schoolteacher (especially one regarded as strict)
|Bird||warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings|
|Chick||young bird especially of domestic fowl|
|Dame||informal terms for a (young) woman|
|Doll||a small replica of a person|
used as a toy
|Donna||an Italian woman of rank|
|Frau||a married German woman|
used as a title equivalent to Mrs. in English
|Gentlewoman||a woman of refinement|
"a chauffeur opened the door of the limousine for the grand lady"
View all cognitive synonyms for Mistress
|Mistress||a woman master who directs the work of others|
View English words with the unique letters used in mistress. Words With The Letters Eimrst
|Employer||a person or firm that employs workers|
|Chatelaine||a chain formerly worn at the waist by women;|
for carrying a purse or bunch of keys etc.
Mistress Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters