- Types Of Speech
- You can use monkey as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Monkey
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, k, m, n, o, and y, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters nk. Monkey starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, mo, mon, monk, monke, and the ending characters are y, ey, key, nkey, onkey, ..
- Any of various long-tailed primates (excluding the prosimians)
- Middle Low German
- Compound Words
- A compound word, monkey has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are mon, and key.
- School Grade
- Monkey is set as a kindergarten word that starts with m, ends with y, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is monkey a scrabble word? A 15 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Monkey in Pig Latin is said as "onkeymay or onkeymway".
- m | o | n | k | e | y
- mo | on | nk | ke | ey
- mon | onk | nke | key
- monk | onke | nkey
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any of various long-tailed primates (excluding the prosimians)
- one who is playfully mischievous
- Verb Examples
- do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly;
"The old lady is usually mucking about in her little house"
- play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly;
"Someone tampered with the documents on my desk";
"The reporter fiddle with the facts"
|Adage||a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people|
|Ape||any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all|
|Aper||someone who copies the words or behavior of another|
|Babe||a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk|
"isn''t she too young to have a baby?"
|Baby||a project of personal concern to someone|
"this project is his baby"
|Bantam||any of various small breeds|
|Bar||the act of preventing|
"there was no bar against leaving"
"money was allocated to study the cause and prevention of influenza"
|Bawbee||an old Scottish coin of little value|
View all cognitive synonyms for Monkey
|Monkey||any of various long-tailed primates (excluding the prosimians)|
View English words with the unique letters used in monkey. Words With The Letters Ekmnoy
|Primate||any placental mammal of the order Primates|
has good eyesight and flexible hands and feet
|Catarrhine||of Africa or Arabia or Asia;|
having nonprehensile tails and nostrils close together
|New World Monkey|
|Old World Monkey|
|Platyrrhine||hairy-faced arboreal monkeys having widely separated nostrils and long usually prehensile tails|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Monkey (6 letters)||15||16||monkey|
Monkey Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters