- Types Of Speech
- You can use mouse as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Mouse
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters e, m, o, s, and u, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter u. Mouse starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, mo, mou, mous, and the ending characters are e, se, use, ouse, ..
- Any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Mouse is set as a kindergarten word that starts with m, ends with e, 1 syllables, 3 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is mouse a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Mouse in Pig Latin is said as "ousemay or ousemway".
- m | o | u | s | e
- mo | ou | us | se
- mou | ous | use
- mous | ouse
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad;
on the bottom of the mouse is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad;
"a mouse takes much more room than a trackball"
- Verb Examples
- manipulate the mouse of a computer
- to go stealthily or furtively;
"..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
|Baby||a project of personal concern to someone|
"this project is his baby"
|Bantam||any of various small breeds|
|Biddy||young bird especially of domestic fowl|
|Biff||(boxing) a blow with the fist|
"I gave him a clout on his nose"
|Black And Blue Mark|
|Blow||forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth|
"he gave his nose a loud blow"
"he blew out all the candles with a single puff"
|Bruise||an injury that doesn''t break the skin but results in some discoloration|
View all cognitive synonyms for Mouse
|Gnawer||relatively small gnawing animals having a single pair of constantly growing incisor teeth specialized for gnawing|
|Rodent||relatively small gnawing animals having a single pair of constantly growing incisor teeth specialized for gnawing|
|Fieldmouse||any nocturnal Old World mouse of the genus Apodemus inhabiting woods and fields and gardens|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Mousse (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||emossu|
|Mousey (6 letters)||11 +4||12 +3||mousey|
|Mucose (6 letters)||10 +3||13 +4||mucose|
|Amebous (7 letters)||11 +4||14 +5||amebous|
Mouse Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters