- Types Of Speech
- You can use mouth as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Mouth
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters h, m, o, t, and u, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter u. Mouth starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, mo, mou, mout, and the ending characters are h, th, uth, outh, ..
- The opening of a jar or bottle; "the jar had a wide mouth"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Mouth is set as a grade one word that starts with m, ends with h, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is mouth a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Mouth in Pig Latin is said as "outhmay or outhmway".
- m | o | u | t | h
- mo | ou | ut | th
- mou | out | uth
- mout | outh
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the opening of a jar or bottle;
"the jar had a wide mouth"
- the externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening;
"she wiped lipstick from her mouth"
- the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge;
"he stuffed his mouth with candy"
- an impudent or insolent rejoinder;
"don't give me any of your sass"
- the point where a stream issues into a larger body of water;
"New York is at the mouth of the Hudson"
- an opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge);
"he rode into the mouth of the canyon";
"they built a fire at the mouth of the cave"
- a person conceived as a consumer of food;
"he has four mouths to feed"
- a spokesperson (as a lawyer)
- Verb Examples
- express in speech;
"She talks a lot of nonsense";
"This depressed patient does not verbalize"
- articulate silently;
form words with the lips only;
"She mouthed a swear word"
- touch with the mouth
|Accelerator||a valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine|
|Access||the act of approaching or entering|
"he gained access to the building"
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Ambo||a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it|
|Ambuscade||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Ambush||the act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise|
|Announce||announce publicly or officially|
"The President declared war"
|Anthropophagite||a person who eats human flesh|
View all cognitive synonyms for Mouth
|Mouth||the opening of a jar or bottle|
"the jar had a wide mouth"
View English words with the unique letters used in mouth. Words With The Letters Hmotu
|Opening||the first of a series of actions|
"he memorized all the important chess openings"
|Jar||a vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Mouth (5 letters)||10||11||mouth|
|Mahout (6 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||mahout|
|Mouthy (6 letters)||14 +4||14 +3||mouthy|
|Mouthed (7 letters)||13 +3||14 +3||omdhute|
Mouth Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters