- Types Of Speech
- You can use muffin as a noun in a sentence.
- About Muffin
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters f, i, m, n, and u, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ff. Muffin starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, mu, muf, muff, muffi, and the ending characters are n, in, fin, ffin, uffin, . Muffin is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan
- Is muffin a scrabble word? A 14 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Muffin in Pig Latin is said as "uffinmay or uffinmway".
- m | u | f | f | i | n
- mu | uf | ff | fi | in
- muf | uff | ffi | fin
- muff | uffi | ffin
- Word Gram
|Bagel||(Yiddish) glazed yeast-raised doughnut-shaped roll with hard crust|
|Beigel||(Yiddish) glazed yeast-raised doughnut-shaped roll with hard crust|
|Bialy||flat crusty-bottomed onion roll|
|Bialystoker||flat crusty-bottomed onion roll|
|Bun||small rounded bread either plain or sweet|
|Clover Leaf Roll|
|Coffeecake||a cake or sweet bread usually served with coffee|
|Croissant||very rich flaky crescent-shaped roll|
View all cognitive synonyms for Muffin
|Muffin||a sweet quick bread baked in a cup-shaped pan|
View English words with the unique letters used in muffin. Words With The Letters Fimnu
|Popover||light hollow muffin made of a puff batter (individual Yorkshire pudding) baked in a deep muffin cup|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Muffin (6 letters)||14||17||muffin|
Muffin Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters