- Types Of Speech
- You can use mummification as a noun in a sentence.
- About Mummification
- A 5 syllables noun and 13 letters with the letters a, c, f, i, m, n, o, t, and u, 7 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter i. Mummification starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, mu, mum, mumm, mummi, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, . Mummification is also a double consonant (mm) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Embalmment and drying a dead body and wrapping it as a mummy
- Pig Latin
- Mummification in Pig Latin is said as "ummificationmay or ummificationmway".
- m | u | m | m | i | f | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- mu | um | mm | mi | if | fi | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- mum | umm | mmi | mif | ifi | fic | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- mumm | ummi | mmif | mifi | ific | fica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- embalmment and drying a dead body and wrapping it as a mummy
- (pathology) gangrene that develops in the presence of arterial obstruction and is characterized by dryness of the dead tissue and a dark brown color
- a condition resembling that of a mummy;
"bureaucratic mummification in red tape"
|Actinotherapy||(medicine) the treatment of disease (especially cancer) by exposure to radiation from a radioactive substance|
|Atrophy||any weakening or degeneration (especially through lack of use)|
|Body||the external structure of a vehicle|
"the body of the car was badly rusted"
|Bones||a percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance|
View all cognitive synonyms for Mummification
|Mummification||embalmment and drying a dead body and wrapping it as a mummy|
View English words with the unique letters used in mummification. Words With The Letters Acfimnotu
|Mummify||dry up and shrivel due to complete loss of moisture|
"a mummified body was found"
|Embalmment||preservation (of a dead body) by treating with balsams and drugs and other chemicals|
Mummification Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With N