- Types Of Speech
- You can use musical as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Musical
- A 3 syllables article and 7 letters with the letters a, c, i, l, m, s, and u, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Musical starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, mu, mus, musi, music, and the ending characters are l, al, cal, ical, sical, ..
- Middle English
- Is musical a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Musical in Pig Latin is said as "usicalmay or usicalmway".
- m | u | s | i | c | a | l
- mu | us | si | ic | ca | al
- mus | usi | sic | ica | cal
- musi | usic | sica | ical
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- Article Examples
- containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody;
"the melodious song of a meadowlark"
- characteristic of or resembling or accompanied by music;
"a musical speaking voice";
"a musical comedy"
- talented in or devoted to music;
"comes from a very musical family"
- characterized by or capable of producing music;
"a musical evening";
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Agreeable||to your own liking or feelings or nature|
"Is the plan agreeable to you?"
"he''s an agreeable fellow"
"My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"- Disraeli
"an agreeable manner"
|Ample||affording an abundant supply|
"had ample food for the party"
"food is plentiful"
"a plenteous grape harvest"
"a rich supply"
|Appealing||able to attract interest or draw favorable attention|
"He added an appealing and memorable figure to popular American mythology"- Vincent Starrett
"an appealing sense of humor"
"the idea of having enough money to retire at fifty is very appealing"
|Ariose||having a melody (as distinguished from recitative)|
|Arioso||(music) a short recitative that is melodic but is not an aria|
View all cognitive synonyms for Musical
View English words with the unique letters used in musical. Words With The Letters Acilmsu
|Music||musical activity (singing or whistling etc.)|
"his music was his central interest"
|Play||the act using a sword (or other weapon) vigorously and skillfully|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Musical (7 letters)||11||15||musical|
|Musically (9 letters)||16 +5||20 +5||acillmsuy|
Musical Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters