- Types Of Speech
- You can use nativist as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Nativist
- A 3 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters a, i, n, s, t, and v, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters iv. Nativist starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, na, nat, nati, nativ, and the ending characters are t, st, ist, vist, ivist, ..
- A philosopher who subscribes to nativism
- Pig Latin
- Nativist in Pig Latin is said as "ativistnay or ativistnway".
- n | a | t | i | v | i | s | t
- na | at | ti | iv | vi | is | st
- nat | ati | tiv | ivi | vis | ist
- nati | ativ | tivi | ivis | vist
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a philosopher who subscribes to nativism
- Article Examples
- of or relating to or advocating nativism;
"the traditional controversy between the nativistic and empiristic theories"
- advocating the perpetuation of native societies;
"the old nativist prejudice against the foreign businessman";
"the nativistic faith preaches the old values"- C.K.Kluckhohn
|Nativist||a philosopher who subscribes to nativism|
|Visitant||someone who visits|
View English words with the unique letters used in nativist. Words With The Letters Ainstv
|Philosopher||a specialist in philosophy|
Nativist Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters