- Old French
- Type Of Speech
- You can use natural as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- Word Information
- A 3 syllables article with the letters a, l, n, r, t and u, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables. The starting characters are n, na, nat, natu, natur, and ending characters are l, al, ral, ural, tural, with 7 letters..
- Noun Examples
- (craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake
- a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- someone regarded as certain to succeed;
"he's a natural for the job"
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- unaffected and natural looking;
"a lifelike pose";
"a natural reaction"
- being talented through inherited qualities;
"a natural leader";
"a born musician";
"an innate talent"
- related by blood;
- functioning or occurring in a normal way;
lacking abnormalities or deficiencies;
"it's the natural thing to happen";
"a grandparent's natural affection for a grandchild"
- (used especially of commodities) in the natural unprocessed condition;
"bales of rude cotton"
prompted by (or as if by) instinct;
"a cat's natural aversion to water";
"offering to help was as instinctive as breathing"
- Article Examples
- in accordance with nature;
relating to or concerning nature;
"a very natural development";
"our natural environment";
- existing in or produced by nature;
not artificial or imitation;
"a natural pearl";
"natural blonde hair";
"a natural sweetener";
- existing in or in conformity with nature or the observable world;
neither supernatural nor magical;
"a perfectly natural explanation"
- of a key containing no sharps or flats;
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Abstainer||a person who refrains from drinking intoxicating beverages|
|Accepted||generally approved or compelling recognition|
"several accepted techniques for treating the condition"
"his recognized superiority in this kind of work"
|Accidental||a musical notation that makes a note sharp or flat or natural although that is not part of the key signature|
|Accustomed||(often followed by `to'') in the habit of or adapted to|
"accustomed to doing her own work"
"I''ve grown accustomed to her face"
|Achiever||a person with a record of successes|
"his son would never be the achiever that his father was"
"only winners need apply"
"if you want to be a success you have to dress like a success"
|Actual||presently existing in fact and not merely potential or possible|
"the predicted temperature and the actual temperature were markedly different"
"actual and imagined conditions"
|Admonitory||expressing reproof or reproach especially as a corrective|
|Affable||diffusing warmth and friendliness|
"an affable smile"
"an amiable gathering"
"a cordial greeting"
"a genial host"
|Afro||a rounded thickly curled hairdo|
View all cognitive synonyms for Natural
|Natural||(craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake|
View English words with the unique letters used in natural. Words With The Letters Alnrtu
|Cast||a violent throw|
|Roll||the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)|
Natural Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.