- Types Of Speech
- You can use negev as a noun in a sentence.
- About Negev
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters e, g, n, and v, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter g. Negev starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, ne, neg, nege, and the ending characters are v, ev, gev, egev, ..
- A desert in southern Israel
- Is negev a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Negev in Pig Latin is said as "egevnay or egevnway".
- n | e | g | e | v
- ne | eg | ge | ev
- neg | ege | gev
- nege | egev
- Word Gram
|Negev||a desert in southern Israel|
View English words with the unique letters used in negev. Words With The Letters Egnv
|Desert||an arid region with little or no vegetation|
|Israel||an ancient kingdom of the Hebrew tribes at the southeastern end of the Mediterranean Sea;|
founded by Saul around 1025 BC and destroyed by the Assyrians in 721 BC
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Vedanga (7 letters)||12 +3||15 +3||vedanga|
|Geneva (6 letters)||10 +1||13 +1||avenge|
|Geneve (6 letters)||10 +1||13 +1||geneve|
|Negev (5 letters)||9||12||negev|
|Vegan (5 letters)||9||12||vegan|
|Avenge (6 letters)||10 +1||13 +1||avenge|
|Avenged (7 letters)||12 +3||15 +3||avenged|
Negev Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With V
- Spelled With / Contains Letters