- Types Of Speech
- You can use neocolonialism as a noun in a sentence.
- About Neocolonialism
- A 7 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, m, n, o, and s, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 7 syllables with the middle letters on. Neocolonialism starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, ne, neo, neoc, neoco, and the ending characters are m, sm, ism, lism, alism, ..
- Control by a powerful country of its former colonies (or other less developed countries) by economic pressures
- Compound Words
- A compound word, neocolonialism has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are neo, and colonialism.
- Pig Latin
- Neocolonialism in Pig Latin is said as "eocolonialismnay or eocolonialismnway".
- n | e | o | c | o | l | o | n | i | a | l | i | s | m
- ne | eo | oc | co | ol | lo | on | ni | ia | al | li | is | sm
- neo | eoc | oco | col | olo | lon | oni | nia | ial | ali | lis | ism
- neoc | eoco | ocol | colo | olon | loni | onia | nial | iali | alis | lism
- Word Gram
|Neocolonialism||control by a powerful country of its former colonies (or other less developed countries) by economic pressures|
View English words with the unique letters used in neocolonialism. Words With The Letters Aceilmnos
|Colonialism||exploitation by a stronger country of weaker one|
the use of the weaker country''s resources to strengthen and enrich the stronger country
Neocolonialism Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With M