- Types Of Speech
- You can use nervous as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Nervous
- A 2 syllables article and 7 letters with the letters e, n, o, r, s, u, and v, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter v. Nervous starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, ne, ner, nerv, nervo, and the ending characters are s, us, ous, vous, rvous, ..
- Unpredictably excitable (especially of horses)
- Is nervous a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Nervous in Pig Latin is said as "ervousnay or ervousnway".
- n | e | r | v | o | u | s
- ne | er | rv | vo | ou | us
- ner | erv | rvo | vou | ous
- nerv | ervo | rvou | vous
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- unpredictably excitable (especially of horses)
- excited in anticipation
- easily agitated;
"quick nervous movements"
- causing or fraught with or showing anxiety;
"spent an anxious night waiting for the test results";
"cast anxious glances behind her";
"those nervous moments before takeoff";
"an unquiet mind"
- Article Examples
- of or relating to the nervous system;
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
"the homecoming of the released hostages was an affecting scene"
"poignant grief cannot endure forever"
"his gratitude was simple and touching"
|Agitated||troubled emotionally and usually deeply|
|Agonistic||struggling for effect|
given to frivolity
"a dizzy blonde"
|Alive||having life or vigor or spirit|
"an animated and expressive face"
"became very animated when he heard the good news"
View all cognitive synonyms for Nervous
|Nervous||unpredictably excitable (especially of horses)|
View English words with the unique letters used in nervous. Words With The Letters Enorsuv
|Negative Feelings||Describe nervous||A word list of negative feeling words and the best English words to describe negative emotions. Emotional negative words... read more|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Ravenous (8 letters)||11 +1||14 +1||ravenous|
|Nervous (7 letters)||10||13||nervous|
|Cavernous (9 letters)||14 +4||18 +5||cavernous|
|Unnervous (9 letters)||12 +2||17 +4||unnervous|
Nervous Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters