- Types Of Speech
- You can use nest as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Nest
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters e, n, s, and t, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters es. Nest starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, ne, nes, and the ending characters are t, st, est, ..
- A kind of gun emplacement; "a machine-gun nest"; "a nest of snipers"
- Old English
- School Grade
- Nest is set as a kindergarten word that starts with n, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is nest a scrabble word? A 4 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Nest in Pig Latin is said as "estnay or estnway".
- n | e | s | t
- ne | es | st
- nes | est
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a kind of gun emplacement;
"a machine-gun nest";
"a nest of snipers"
- furniture pieces made to fit close together
- a gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists) assembled in one locality;
"a nest of thieves"
- a cosy or secluded retreat
- a structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young
- Verb Examples
- gather nests
- move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position;
"We cuddled against each other to keep warm";
"The children snuggled into their sleeping bags"
- fit together or fit inside;
- inhabit a nest, usually after building;
"birds are nesting outside my window every Spring"
|Abidance||the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)|
|Abide||put up with something or somebody unpleasant|
"I cannot bear his constant criticism"
"The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"
"he learned to tolerate the heat"
"She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
|Abode||housing that someone is living in|
"he built a modest dwelling near the pond"
"they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
|Absorb||cause to become one with|
"The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
|Aerie||any habitation at a high altitude|
|Aery||any habitation at a high altitude|
|Anchor||a mechanical device that prevents a vessel from moving|
|Apiary||a shed containing a number of beehives|
View all cognitive synonyms for Nest
|Nest||a kind of gun emplacement|
"a machine-gun nest"
"a nest of snipers"
|Sent||100 senti equal 1 kroon|
View English words with the unique letters used in nest. Words With The Letters Enst
View All Names For Nest
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Ascent (6 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||stance|
|Nest (4 letters)||4||5||esnt|
|Sateen (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||sateen|
|Stent (5 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||stent|
|Scent (5 letters)||7 +3||9 +4||scent|
|Stance (6 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||stance|
|Nates (5 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||nates|
|Tense (5 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||tense|
|Santee (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||sateen|
|Nenets (6 letters)||6 +2||8 +3||nenets|
|Nentsy (6 letters)||9 +5||10 +5||nentsy|
|Enets (5 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||tense|
|Entsy (5 letters)||8 +4||8 +3||entsy|
|Assent (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||nestsa|
|Sunset (6 letters)||6 +2||8 +3||sunset|
|Senate (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||sateen|
|Synset (6 letters)||9 +5||9 +4||synset|
|Nantes (6 letters)||6 +2||8 +3||nantes|
|Austen (6 letters)||6 +2||8 +3||austen|
|Undset (6 letters)||7 +3||9 +4||undset|
|Ensete (6 letters)||6 +2||7 +2||eeenst|
|Sente (5 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||tense|
|Sent (4 letters)||4||5||esnt|
|Centas (6 letters)||8 +4||10 +5||stance|
|Teens (5 letters)||5 +1||6 +1||tense|
Nest Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters