- Types Of Speech
- You can use nicholas as a noun in a sentence.
- About Nicholas
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, c, h, i, l, n, o, and s, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ho. Nicholas starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, ni, nic, nich, nicho, and the ending characters are s, as, las, olas, holas, ..
- A bishop in Asia Minor who is associated with Santa Claus (4th century)
- Ancient Greek
- Pig Latin
- Nicholas in Pig Latin is said as "icholasnay or icholasnway".
- n | i | c | h | o | l | a | s
- ni | ic | ch | ho | ol | la | as
- nic | ich | cho | hol | ola | las
- nich | icho | chol | hola | olas
- Word Gram
|Nicholas||a bishop in Asia Minor who is associated with Santa Claus (4th century)|
View English words with the unique letters used in nicholas. Words With The Letters Achilnos
|Bishop||(chess) a piece that can be moved diagonally over unoccupied squares of the same color|
|Saint||model of excellence or perfection of a kind|
one having no equal
Nicholas Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters