- Types Of Speech
- You can use night as a noun in a sentence.
- About Night
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters g, h, i, n, and t, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter g. Night starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, ni, nig, nigh, and the ending characters are t, ht, ght, ight, ..
- Roman goddess of night; daughter of Erebus; counterpart of Greek Nyx
- School Grade
- Night is set as a grade two word that starts with n, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is night a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Night in Pig Latin is said as "ightnay or ightnway".
- n | i | g | h | t
- ni | ig | gh | ht
- nig | igh | ght
- nigh | ight
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- Roman goddess of night;
daughter of Erebus;
counterpart of Greek Nyx
"it vanished into the night"
- the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit;
"three nights later he collapsed"
- the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- the time between sunset and midnight;
"he watched television every night"
- the period spent sleeping;
"I had a restless night"
- a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- a shortening of nightfall;
"they worked from morning to night"
|Abstruseness||the quality of being unclear or abstruse and hard to understand|
|All The Time|
|Around The Clock|
|Bedim||make obscure or unclear|
"The distinction was obscured"
|Black||black clothing (worn as a sign of mourning)|
"the widow wore black"
|Blackness||the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)|
|Bullet||(baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity|
"he swung late on the fastball"
"he showed batters nothing but smoke"
|Ceaselessly||with unflagging resolve|
"dance inspires him ceaselessly to strive higher and higher toward the shining pinnacle of perfection that is the goal of every artiste"
View all cognitive synonyms for Night
|Thing||a separate and self-contained entity|
|Night||Roman goddess of night|
daughter of Erebus
counterpart of Greek Nyx
View English words with the unique letters used in night. Words With The Letters Ghint
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Thing (5 letters)||9||10||night|
|Hitting (7 letters)||11 +2||12 +2||ghiintt|
|Bathing (7 letters)||13 +4||15 +5||bathing|
|Hunting (7 letters)||11 +2||14 +4||hunting|
|Etching (7 letters)||13 +4||15 +5||etching|
|Whiting (7 letters)||14 +5||15 +5||whiting|
|Heating (7 letters)||11 +2||12 +2||heating|
|Nightie (7 letters)||11 +2||12 +2||nightie|
|T Hinge (7 letters)|
|Hindgut (7 letters)||12 +3||14 +4||hindgut|
|Itching (7 letters)||13 +4||15 +5||itching|
|Night (5 letters)||9||10||night|
|Thawing (7 letters)||14 +5||15 +5||thawing|
|Tighten (7 letters)||11 +2||12 +2||tighten|
|Benight (7 letters)||13 +4||15 +5||benight|
|Nighted (7 letters)||12 +3||13 +3||nighted|
|Hating (6 letters)||10 +1||11 +1||hating|
Night Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters