- Type Of Speech
- You can use night as a noun in a sentence.
- School Grade
- Night is set as a grade two word that starts with n, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is night a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Probability, odds and more information is coming soon.
- About Night
- A 1 syllables noun with the letters g, h, i, n and t, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables. The starting characters are n, ni, nig, nigh, and ending characters are t, ht, ght, ight, with 5 letters..
- Noun Examples
- Roman goddess of night;
daughter of Erebus;
counterpart of Greek Nyx
"it vanished into the night"
- the dark part of the diurnal cycle considered a time unit;
"three nights later he collapsed"
- the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- the time between sunset and midnight;
"he watched television every night"
- the period spent sleeping;
"I had a restless night"
- a period of ignorance or backwardness or gloom
- a shortening of nightfall;
"they worked from morning to night"
|Abstruseness||the quality of being unclear or abstruse and hard to understand|
|All The Time|
|Around The Clock|
|Bedim||make obscure or unclear|
"The distinction was obscured"
|Black||black clothing (worn as a sign of mourning)|
"the widow wore black"
|Blackness||the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)|
|Bullet||(baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity|
"he swung late on the fastball"
"he showed batters nothing but smoke"
|Ceaselessly||with unflagging resolve|
"dance inspires him ceaselessly to strive higher and higher toward the shining pinnacle of perfection that is the goal of every artiste"
View all cognitive synonyms for Night
|Thing||a statement regarded as an object|
"to say the same thing in other terms"
"how can you say such a thing?"
|Night||Roman goddess of night|
daughter of Erebus
counterpart of Greek Nyx
View English words with the unique letters used in night. Words With The Letters Ghint
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bathing (7 letters)||13 +4 points||bathing|
|Benight (7 letters)||13 +4 points||benight|
|Etching (7 letters)||13 +4 points||etching|
|Hating (6 letters)||10 +1 points||hating|
|Heating (7 letters)||11 +2 points||heating|
|Hindgut (7 letters)||12 +3 points||hindgut|
|Hitting (7 letters)||11 +2 points||ghiintt|
|Hunting (7 letters)||11 +2 points||hunting|
|Itching (7 letters)||13 +4 points||itching|
|Night (5 letters)||9||night|
|Nighted (7 letters)||12 +3 points||nighted|
|Nightie (7 letters)||11 +2 points||nightie|
|Thawing (7 letters)||14 +5 points||thawing|
|Thing (5 letters)||9||night|
|Tighten (7 letters)||11 +2 points||tighten|
|T Hinge (7 letters)|
|Whiting (7 letters)||14 +5 points||whiting|
Night Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.