- Types Of Speech
- You can use ninja as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ninja
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, i, j, and n, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter n. Ninja starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters n, ni, nin, ninj, and the ending characters are a, ja, nja, inja, ..
- A class of 14th century Japanese who were trained in martial arts and were hired for espionage and assassinations
- Is ninja a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ninja in Pig Latin is said as "injanay or injanway".
- n | i | n | j | a
- ni | in | nj | ja
- nin | inj | nja
- ninj | inja
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a class of 14th century Japanese who were trained in martial arts and were hired for espionage and assassinations
- a member of the ninja who were trained in martial arts and hired for espionage or sabotage or assassinations;
a person skilled in ninjutsu
|Ninja||a class of 14th century Japanese who were trained in martial arts and were hired for espionage and assassinations|
View English words with the unique letters used in ninja. Words With The Letters Aijn
|Class||education imparted in a series of lessons or class meetings|
"he took a course in basket weaving"
"flirting is not unknown in college classes"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Ninja (5 letters)||12||16||ninja|
|Tianjin (7 letters)||14 +2||18 +2||tianjin|
|Tijuana (7 letters)||14 +2||18 +2||aaijntu|
|Jinja (5 letters)||19 +7||24 +8||jinja|
|Jainist (7 letters)||14 +2||17 +1||jainist|
|Janitor (7 letters)||14 +2||17 +1||janitor|
|Jain (4 letters)||11||14||jain|
|Jovian (6 letters)||16 +4||20 +4||jovian|
Ninja Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters