- Types Of Speech
- You can use nitrochloroform as a noun in a sentence.
- About Nitrochloroform
- A 5 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters c, f, h, i, l, m, n, o, r, and t, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter l. Nitrochloroform starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, ni, nit, nitr, nitro, and the ending characters are m, rm, orm, form, oform, ..
- A heavy colorless insoluble liquid compound that causes tears and vomiting; used as a pesticide and as tear gas
- Pig Latin
- Nitrochloroform in Pig Latin is said as "itrochloroformnay or itrochloroformnway".
- n | i | t | r | o | c | h | l | o | r | o | f | o | r | m
- ni | it | tr | ro | oc | ch | hl | lo | or | ro | of | fo | or | rm
- nit | itr | tro | roc | och | chl | hlo | lor | oro | rof | ofo | for | orm
- nitr | itro | troc | roch | ochl | chlo | hlor | loro | orof | rofo | ofor | form
- Word Gram
|Nitrochloroform||a heavy colorless insoluble liquid compound that causes tears and vomiting|
used as a pesticide and as tear gas
View English words with the unique letters used in nitrochloroform. Words With The Letters Cfhilmnort
|Compound||an enclosure of residences and other building (especially in the Orient)|
Nitrochloroform Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With M