- Types Of Speech
- You can use nitrogen as a noun in a sentence.
- About Nitrogen
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters e, g, i, n, o, r, and t, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ro. Nitrogen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, ni, nit, nitr, nitro, and the ending characters are n, en, gen, ogen, rogen, ..
- A common nonmetallic element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless inert diatomic gas; constitutes 78 percent of the atmosphere by volume; a constituent of all living tissues
- Pig Latin
- Nitrogen in Pig Latin is said as "itrogennay or itrogennway".
- n | i | t | r | o | g | e | n
- ni | it | tr | ro | og | ge | en
- nit | itr | tro | rog | oge | gen
- nitr | itro | trog | roge | ogen
- Word Gram
|Acetylene||a colorless flammable gas used chiefly in welding and in organic synthesis|
|Alkyne||a colorless flammable gas used chiefly in welding and in organic synthesis|
|Ammonia||a pungent gas compounded of nitrogen and hydrogen (NH3)|
|Ar||a state in south central United States|
one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
|Argon||a colorless and odorless inert gas|
one of the six inert gases
comprises approximately 1% of the earth''s atmosphere
|Bandaging||the act of applying a bandage|
|Binding||the act of applying a bandage|
|Butane||occurs in natural gas|
used in the manufacture of rubber and fuels
View all cognitive synonyms for Nitrogen
|Nitrogen||a common nonmetallic element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless inert diatomic gas|
constitutes 78 percent of the atmosphere by volume
a constituent of all living tissues
View English words with the unique letters used in nitrogen. Words With The Letters Eginort
|Nitrify||treat (soil) with nitrates|
|Nitrogenise||treat with nitrogen or a nitrogen compound|
|Nitrogenize||treat with nitrogen or a nitrogen compound|
|Element||an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up|
especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system
"spare components for cars"
"a component or constituent element of a system"
|Gas||a pedal that controls the throttle valve|
"he stepped on the gas"
|Azote||an obsolete name for nitrogen|
|Air||travel via aircraft;|
"air travel involves too much waiting in airports";
"if you''ve time to spare go by air"
Nitrogen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters