- Types Of Speech
- You can use nonbeliever as a noun in a sentence.
- About Nonbeliever
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters b, e, i, l, n, o, r, and v, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter l. Nonbeliever starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, no, non, nonb, nonbe, and the ending characters are r, er, ver, ever, iever, ..
- Someone who refuses to believe (as in a divinity)
- Compound Words
- A compound word, nonbeliever has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are non, and believer.
- Pig Latin
- Nonbeliever in Pig Latin is said as "onbelievernay or onbelievernway".
- n | o | n | b | e | l | i | e | v | e | r
- no | on | nb | be | el | li | ie | ev | ve | er
- non | onb | nbe | bel | eli | lie | iev | eve | ver
- nonb | onbe | nbel | beli | elie | liev | ieve | ever
- Word Gram
|Agnostic||a person who doubts truth of religion|
|Apostate||a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.|
|Atheist||someone who denies the existence of god|
|Backslider||someone who lapses into previous undesirable patterns of behavior|
|Blasphemer||a person who speaks disrespectfully of sacred things|
|Caffer||an offensive term for any Black African|
|Caffre||an offensive term for any Black African|
|Defector||a person who abandons their duty (as on a military post)|
|Deserter||a person who abandons their duty (as on a military post)|
|Disbeliever||someone who refuses to believe (as in a divinity)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Nonbeliever
|Nonbeliever||someone who refuses to believe (as in a divinity)|
View English words with the unique letters used in nonbeliever. Words With The Letters Beilnorv
|Disbelieve||reject as false|
refuse to accept
|Discredit||the state of being held in low esteem|
"your actions will bring discredit to your name"
"because of the scandal the school has fallen into disrepute"
Nonbeliever Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With R