- Types Of Speech
- You can use noncombustible as a article in a sentence.
- About Noncombustible
- A 5 syllables article and 14 letters with the letters b, c, e, i, l, m, n, o, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters bu. Noncombustible starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters n, no, non, nonc, nonco, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, ible, tible, ..
- Not capable of igniting and burning
- Compound Words
- A compound word, noncombustible has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are non, and combustible.
- Pig Latin
- Noncombustible in Pig Latin is said as "oncombustiblenay or oncombustiblenway".
- n | o | n | c | o | m | b | u | s | t | i | b | l | e
- no | on | nc | co | om | mb | bu | us | st | ti | ib | bl | le
- non | onc | nco | com | omb | mbu | bus | ust | sti | tib | ibl | ble
- nonc | onco | ncom | comb | ombu | mbus | bust | usti | stib | tibl | ible
- Word Gram
|Combustible||a substance that can be burned to provide heat or power|
|Noncombustible||not capable of igniting and burning|
View English words with the unique letters used in noncombustible. Words With The Letters Bceilmnostu
|Fireproof||make resistant to fire|
|Flameproof||resistant to catching fire|
|Nonflammable||impossible to ignite|
Noncombustible Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With E