- Types Of Speech
- You can use noncommissioned as a article in a sentence.
- About Noncommissioned
- A 4 syllables article and 15 letters with the letters c, d, e, i, m, n, o, and s, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter i. Noncommissioned starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, no, non, nonc, nonco, and the ending characters are d, ed, ned, oned, ioned, . Noncommissioned is also a double consonant (mm), and double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Of military officers; appointed from enlisted personnel
- Compound Words
- A compound word, noncommissioned has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are non, and commissioned.
- Pig Latin
- Noncommissioned in Pig Latin is said as "oncommissionednay or oncommissionednway".
- n | o | n | c | o | m | m | i | s | s | i | o | n | e | d
- no | on | nc | co | om | mm | mi | is | ss | si | io | on | ne | ed
- non | onc | nco | com | omm | mmi | mis | iss | ssi | sio | ion | one | ned
- nonc | onco | ncom | comm | ommi | mmis | miss | issi | ssio | sion | ione | oned
- Word Gram
|Commissioned||given official approval to act|
"an accredited college"
|Noncommissioned||of military officers|
appointed from enlisted personnel
View English words with the unique letters used in noncommissioned. Words With The Letters Cdeimnos
Noncommissioned Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With D