- Types Of Speech
- You can use nondisjunction as a noun in a sentence.
- About Nondisjunction
- A 4 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters c, d, i, j, n, o, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ju. Nondisjunction starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, no, non, nond, nondi, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ction, ..
- Meiosis in which there is a failure of paired homologous chromosomes to separate; results in an abnormal number of chromosomes in the daughter cells
- Compound Words
- A compound word, nondisjunction has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are non, and disjunction.
- Pig Latin
- Nondisjunction in Pig Latin is said as "ondisjunctionnay or ondisjunctionnway".
- n | o | n | d | i | s | j | u | n | c | t | i | o | n
- no | on | nd | di | is | sj | ju | un | nc | ct | ti | io | on
- non | ond | ndi | dis | isj | sju | jun | unc | nct | cti | tio | ion
- nond | ondi | ndis | disj | isju | sjun | junc | unct | ncti | ctio | tion
- Word Gram
|Nondisjunction||meiosis in which there is a failure of paired homologous chromosomes to separate|
results in an abnormal number of chromosomes in the daughter cells
View English words with the unique letters used in nondisjunction. Words With The Letters Cdijnostu
|Meiosis||understatement for rhetorical effect (especially when expressing an affirmative by negating its contrary)|
"saying `I was not a little upset'' when you mean `I was very upset'' is an example of litotes"
|Miosis||reflex contraction of the sphincter muscle of the iris in response to a bright light (or certain drugs) causing the pupil to become smaller|
Nondisjunction Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With N