- Types Of Speech
- You can use nonrenewable as a article in a sentence.
- About Nonrenewable
- A 5 syllables article and 12 letters with the letters a, b, e, l, n, o, r, and w, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ne. Nonrenewable starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters n, no, non, nonr, nonre, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, wable, ..
- That can not be renewed; "books on that shelf are unrenewable"; "gas and oil are nonrenewable resources"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, nonrenewable has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are non, and renewable.
- School Grade
- Nonrenewable is set as a grade seven word that starts with n, ends with e, 5 syllables, 5 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Nonrenewable in Pig Latin is said as "onrenewablenay or onrenewablenway".
- n | o | n | r | e | n | e | w | a | b | l | e
- no | on | nr | re | en | ne | ew | wa | ab | bl | le
- non | onr | nre | ren | ene | new | ewa | wab | abl | ble
- nonr | onre | nren | rene | enew | newa | ewab | wabl | able
- Word Gram
|Renewable||capable of being renewed|
"renewable energy such as solar energy is theoretically inexhaustible"
|Nonrenewable||that can not be renewed|
"books on that shelf are unrenewable"
"gas and oil are nonrenewable resources"
View English words with the unique letters used in nonrenewable. Words With The Letters Abelnorw
Nonrenewable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With E