- Types Of Speech
- You can use nonspecifically as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Nonspecifically
- A 5 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, c, e, f, i, l, n, o, p, s, and y, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter i. Nonspecifically starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, no, non, nons, nonsp, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, cally, . Nonspecifically is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Without specificity; "nonspecifically staining substances"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, nonspecifically has more than one word within it. There's 4 words which are non, specifically, nonspecific, and ally.
- Pig Latin
- Nonspecifically in Pig Latin is said as "onspecificallynay or onspecificallynway".
- n | o | n | s | p | e | c | i | f | i | c | a | l | l | y
- no | on | ns | sp | pe | ec | ci | if | fi | ic | ca | al | ll | ly
- non | ons | nsp | spe | pec | eci | cif | ifi | fic | ica | cal | all | lly
- nons | onsp | nspe | spec | peci | ecif | cifi | ific | fica | ical | call | ally
- Word Gram
"nonspecifically staining substances"
View English words with the unique letters used in nonspecifically. Words With The Letters Acefilnopsy
|Nonspecific||not caused by a specific agent;|
used also of staining in making microscope slides;
Nonspecifically Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With Y