- Type Of Speech
- You can use north as a article, noun or as a adverb in a sentence.
- School Grade
- North is set as a grade one word that starts with n, ends with h, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is north a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Probability, odds and more information is coming soon.
- About North
- A 1 syllables article with the letters h, n, o, r and t, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables. The starting characters are n, no, nor, nort, and ending characters are h, th, rth, orth, with 5 letters..
- Noun Examples
- any region lying in or toward the north
- the United States (especially the northern states during the American Civil War);
"he has visited every state in the Union";
"Lee hoped to detach Maryland from the Union";
"the north's superior resources turned the scale"
- the region of the United States lying north of the Mason-Dixon Line
- British statesman under George III whose policies led to rebellion in the American colonies (1732-1792)
- the cardinal compass point that is at 0 or 360 degrees
- the direction in which a compass needle points
- Article Examples
- situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the north;
"artists like north light";
"the north portico"
- Adverb Examples
- in a northern direction;
"they earn more up north";
"Let's go north!"
|Antarctic||the region around the south pole: Antarctica and surrounding waters|
|Arctic||a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow|
|Austral||the basic unit of money in Argentina|
equal to 100 centavos
|Boreal||comprising or throughout far northern regions|
|Confederacy||a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act|
|Confederate States Of America|
View all cognitive synonyms for North
|Thorn||something that causes irritation and annoyance|
"he''s a thorn in my flesh"
|North||any region lying in or toward the north|
View English words with the unique letters used in north. Words With The Letters Hnort
|Region||a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve|
"in the abdominal region"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Another (7 letters)||10 +2 points||another|
|Athanor (7 letters)||10 +2 points||athanor|
|Hornet (6 letters)||9 +1 points||throne|
|Noether (7 letters)||10 +2 points||eehnort|
|North (5 letters)||8||north|
|Norther (7 letters)||10 +2 points||norther|
|Thereon (7 letters)||10 +2 points||eehnort|
|Thorn (5 letters)||8||north|
|Thorny (6 letters)||12 +4 points||thorny|
|Throne (6 letters)||9 +1 points||throne|
|Throned (7 letters)||11 +3 points||throned|
|Throng (6 letters)||10 +2 points||throng|
|Thrown (6 letters)||12 +4 points||thrown|
|Wharton (7 letters)||13 +5 points||wharton|
North Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.