- Types Of Speech
- You can use northeastwardly as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Northeastwardly
- A 4 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, d, e, h, l, n, o, r, s, t, w, and y, 11 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter s. Northeastwardly starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, no, nor, nort, north, and the ending characters are y, ly, dly, rdly, ardly, ..
- In a northeastward direction; "the river flows northeastward to the gulf"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, northeastwardly has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are north, and eastwardly.
- Pig Latin
- Northeastwardly in Pig Latin is said as "ortheastwardlynay or ortheastwardlynway".
- n | o | r | t | h | e | a | s | t | w | a | r | d | l | y
- no | or | rt | th | he | ea | as | st | tw | wa | ar | rd | dl | ly
- nor | ort | rth | the | hea | eas | ast | stw | twa | war | ard | rdl | dly
- nort | orth | rthe | thea | heas | east | astw | stwa | twar | ward | ardl | rdly
- Word Gram
|Northeastwardly||in a northeastward direction|
"the river flows northeastward to the gulf"
View English words with the unique letters used in northeastwardly. Words With The Letters Adehlnorstwy
|Northeastward||toward the northeast|
Northeastwardly Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With Y