- Types Of Speech
- You can use nova as a noun in a sentence.
- About Nova
- A 2 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, n, o, and v, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ov. Nova starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters n, no, nov, and the ending characters are a, va, ova, ..
- A star that ejects some of its material in the form of a cloud and become more luminous in the process
- Is nova a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Nova in Pig Latin is said as "ovanay or ovanway".
- n | o | v | a
- no | ov | va
- nov | ova
- Word Gram
|Beehive||a man-made receptacle that houses a swarm of bees|
|Binary||a system of two stars that revolve around each other under their mutual gravitation|
|Giant||any creature of exceptional size|
View all cognitive synonyms for Nova
|Avon||a county in southwestern England|
|Nova||a star that ejects some of its material in the form of a cloud and become more luminous in the process|
View English words with the unique letters used in nova. Words With The Letters Anov
|Star||the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub|
View All Names For Nova
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|ANOVA (5 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||aanov|
|Avon (4 letters)||7||9||nova|
|Nova (4 letters)||7||9||nova|
Nova Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters