- Types Of Speech
- You can use nucleolus as a noun in a sentence.
- About Nucleolus
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters c, e, l, n, o, s, and u, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Nucleolus starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, nu, nuc, nucl, nucle, and the ending characters are s, us, lus, olus, eolus, ..
- A small round body of protein in a cell nucleus; nucleoli contain RNA and are involved in protein synthesis
- Pig Latin
- Nucleolus in Pig Latin is said as "ucleolusnay or ucleolusnway".
- n | u | c | l | e | o | l | u | s
- nu | uc | cl | le | eo | ol | lu | us
- nuc | ucl | cle | leo | eol | olu | lus
- nucl | ucle | cleo | leol | eolu | olus
- Word Gram
|Nucleolus||a small round body of protein in a cell nucleus|
nucleoli contain RNA and are involved in protein synthesis
View English words with the unique letters used in nucleolus. Words With The Letters Celnosu
|Organelle||a specialized part of a cell|
analogous to an organ
"the first organelle to be identified was the nucleus"
|Nucleus||a part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction|
Nucleolus Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters