- Types Of Speech
- You can use nucleus as a noun in a sentence.
- About Nucleus
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters c, e, l, n, s, and u, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter l. Nucleus starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters n, nu, nuc, nucl, nucle, and the ending characters are s, us, eus, leus, cleus, ..
- A part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
- School Grade
- Nucleus is set as a grade seven word that starts with n, ends with s, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is nucleus a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Nucleus in Pig Latin is said as "ucleusnay or ucleusnway".
- n | u | c | l | e | u | s
- nu | uc | cl | le | eu | us
- nuc | ucl | cle | leu | eus
- nucl | ucle | cleu | leus
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
- any histologically identifiable mass of neural cell bodies in the brain or spinal cord
- a small group of indispensable persons or things;
"five periodicals make up the core of their publishing program"
- the positively charged dense center of an atom
- (astronomy) the center of the head of a comet;
consists of small solid particles of ice and frozen gas that vaporizes on approaching the sun to form the coma and tail
|Anlage||an organ in its earliest stage of development|
the foundation for subsequent development
|Antibaryon||the antiparticle of a baryon|
a hadron with a baryon number of -1
|Antilepton||the antiparticle of a lepton|
|Antimeson||the antiparticle of a meson|
|Axiom||(logic) a proposition that is not susceptible of proof or disproof|
its truth is assumed to be self-evident
|Axis||the center around which something rotates|
|Axis Of Rotation|
View all cognitive synonyms for Nucleus
|Nucleus||a part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction|
View English words with the unique letters used in nucleus. Words With The Letters Celnsu
|Nucleate||form into a nucleus|
"Some cells had nucleated"
|Organelle||a specialized part of a cell|
analogous to an organ
"the first organelle to be identified was the nucleus"
|Pronucleus||the nucleus of the ovum or sperm after fertilization but before they fuse to form the nucleus of the zygote|
|Cell||(biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms;|
cells may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Calcaneus (9 letters)||13 +4||18 +4||aaccelnsu|
|Nucleus (7 letters)||9||14||nucleus|
|Scalenus (8 letters)||10 +1||14||acelnssu|
|Nucellus (8 letters)||10 +1||16 +2||nucellus|
|Nuclease (8 letters)||10 +1||14||aceelnsu|
|Say Uncle (9 letters)|
Nucleus Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters