- Type Of Speech
- You can use nucleus as a noun in a sentence.
- School Grade
- Nucleus is set as a grade seven word that starts with n, ends with s, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is nucleus a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Probability, odds and more information is coming soon.
- About Nucleus
- A 2 syllables noun with the letters c, e, l, n, s and u, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables. The starting characters are n, nu, nuc, nucl, nucle, and ending characters are s, us, eus, leus, cleus, with 7 letters..
- Noun Examples
- a part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction
- any histologically identifiable mass of neural cell bodies in the brain or spinal cord
- a small group of indispensable persons or things;
"five periodicals make up the core of their publishing program"
- the positively charged dense center of an atom
- (astronomy) the center of the head of a comet;
consists of small solid particles of ice and frozen gas that vaporizes on approaching the sun to form the coma and tail
|Anlage||an organ in its earliest stage of development|
the foundation for subsequent development
|Antibaryon||the antiparticle of a baryon|
a hadron with a baryon number of -1
|Antilepton||the antiparticle of a lepton|
|Antimeson||the antiparticle of a meson|
|Axiom||(logic) a proposition that is not susceptible of proof or disproof|
its truth is assumed to be self-evident
|Axis||the center around which something rotates|
|Axis Of Rotation|
View all cognitive synonyms for Nucleus
|Nucleus||a part of the cell containing DNA and RNA and responsible for growth and reproduction|
View English words with the unique letters used in nucleus. Words With The Letters Celnsu
|Nucleate||having a nucleus or occurring in the nucleus|
|Organelle||a specialized part of a cell|
analogous to an organ
"the first organelle to be identified was the nucleus"
|Pronucleus||the nucleus of the ovum or sperm after fertilization but before they fuse to form the nucleus of the zygote|
|Cell||(biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms;|
cells may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Calcaneus (9 letters)||13 +4 points||aaccelnsu|
|Nucellus (8 letters)||10 +1 points||nucellus|
|Nuclease (8 letters)||10 +1 points||aceelnsu|
|Nucleus (7 letters)||9||nucleus|
|Say Uncle (9 letters)|
|Scalenus (8 letters)||10 +1 points||acelnssu|
Nucleus Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.