- Middle English
- Type Of Speech
- You can use nut as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- School Grade
- Nut is set as a kindergarten word that starts with n, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Word Information
- A 1 syllables noun with the letters n, t and u, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables. The starting characters are n, nu, and ending characters are t, ut, with 3 letters..
- Noun Examples
- Egyptian goddess of the sky
- someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction;
"a golf addict";
"a car nut";
"a news junkie"
- a whimsically eccentric person
- usually large hard-shelled seed
- one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens;
"she kicked him in the balls and got away"
- half the width of an em
- a small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- Verb Examples
- gather nuts
|Nut||Egyptian goddess of the sky|
|Tun||a large cask especially one holding a volume equivalent to 2 butts or 252 gals|
|Utn||a nongovernmental organization of Pakistani scientists that has been a supporter of terrorism|
has provided information about chemical and biological and nuclear warfare to Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda and the Taliban
View English words with the unique letters used in nut. Words With The Letters Ntu
View All Names For Nut
Nut Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With N
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.