- Types Of Speech
- You can use oaf as a noun in a sentence.
- About Oaf
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, f, and o, 1 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Oaf starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters o, oa, and the ending characters are f, af, ..
- An awkward stupid person
- Old Norse
- School Grade
- Oaf is set as a kindergarten word that starts with o, ends with f, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is oaf a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Oaf in Pig Latin is said as "oafay or oafway".
- o | a | f
- oa | af
- Word Gram
|Animal||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
|Arctic||a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow|
|Arriviste||a person who has suddenly risen to a higher economic status but has not gained social acceptance of others in that class|
|Awkward||not at ease socially|
unsure and constrained in manner
"awkward and reserved at parties"
"ill at ease among eddies of people he didn''t know"
"was always uneasy with strangers"
|Babbitt||an alloy of tin with some copper and antimony|
an anti-friction lining for bearings
|Babe||a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk|
"isn''t she too young to have a baby?"
|Baboon||large terrestrial monkeys having doglike muzzles|
View all cognitive synonyms for Oaf
|FAO||the United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture|
|Oaf||an awkward stupid person|
View English words with the unique letters used in oaf. Words With The Letters Afo
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Faro (4 letters)||7 +1||7 +1||afro|
|Foray (5 letters)||11 +5||10 +4||foray|
|Favor (5 letters)||11 +5||12 +6||favor|
|Fossa (5 letters)||8 +2||8 +2||afoss|
|Sofa (4 letters)||7 +1||7 +1||sofa|
|Afro (4 letters)||7 +1||7 +1||afro|
|FAO (3 letters)||6||6||oaf|
|Yafo (4 letters)||10 +4||9 +3||yafo|
|Fatso (5 letters)||8 +2||8 +2||fatso|
|Oaf (3 letters)||6||6||oaf|
|Afoot (5 letters)||8 +2||8 +2||afoot|
|Ofay (4 letters)||10 +4||9 +3||yafo|
|Sofar (5 letters)||8 +2||8 +2||sofar|
Oaf Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With O
- Ends With F
- Spelled With / Contains Letters